Seating barriers for California Technical Bulletin-133
- are “ACTIVE,” working to extinguish the flame;
- eliminate the need for FR treatment on most fabrics;
- are stretchable, moldable, and laminate easily;
- Contain No PBDE’s (polybrominated diphenyl ether)—never have, never will;
- are made of corespun yarn—glass core covered with special fibers—making them strong, fire resistant, breathable, and easy to upholster.
- Burngard 1117 — 5.5oz knit barrier
- Burngard 1070 — 7oz “ULTRA-GARD”
- Burngard 1051 — 5oz woven barrier
Burngard barriers do not contain PBDEs. Never have, never will.